Raimi Productions seeks interns for the Winter Semester to support the production team. This internship can be remote or in-person. Rough internship dates will be from January-April 2022.
• The Raimi Productions Internship is open to US college and university students.
• Students must be available at least 16 hours per week.
• Major in film, television, entertainment, media is preferred, but not required.
Academic Credit Only / Unpaid Intern Responsibilities:
• Reading articles, books and screenplays, and writing coverage
• Creative and business research
• Assisting executives with administrative tasks and social media promotion
• Providing general office support and running errands for the company
Raimi Productions’ mission is to entertain and inspire the globe through unique storytelling, dynamic characters, and a world inclusive of all people, monsters, and heroes. We aim to explore projects of all budgets and genres.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Isaac Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in applying!