Computer Application Studio for Photographers (VAGD 410R)
||MA Major. VAGD 210. Must get signature from Instructor and fill out Add/Drop Card in TMA office.
||Individual graphic design project using high-end hardware and software.
- Students will learn how to create a story and mood with movement and animation, and how to use editing to control the story.
- Students will learn how to design with time, 3D space, and sound.
- Students apply graphic design principles and narrative techniques to motion graphics projects, using After Effects and other methods.
- Students will acquire the necessary design and production skills to produce a compelling 30-second motion graphic piece.
- Students will develop essential written and oral communication skills to explain and defend your work.
Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.6, Safari 5, Chrome 11 or higher recommended
Current Film.byu.edu Page Revisions - 15 Sept 2011 - changelog