Media in the Classroom (458)
||TMA 291 & TMA 292
||Media literacy principles and basic film production in the context of educating students and teachers in local K-12 public schools.
- Investigate the mediated world at large, considering personal media presence as well as the global media.
- Examine media education theories and strategies of media education practice.
- Discuss and examine local and global media outreach and after school programs.
- Develop personal pedagogical standards from which they create and teach a media curriculum.
- Create photo, audio, and video documentaries that demonstrate the principles of community storytelling
- Prepare to interact with elementary and secondary students and teachers who are currently using media in their classroom curricula.
Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.6, Safari 5, Chrome 11 or higher recommended
Current Film.byu.edu Page Revisions - 15 Sept 2011 - changelog