1) No time length limits or constraints. Films of any length are welcome.
**Please note that submitting a longer film does not make you ineligible, but decreases the probablity that it will be screened since one of the main purposes of the festival is to showcase as many student films as possible. Films 15 minutes or longer are subject to being screened at a time and a place other than Final Cut. No film is guaranteed a Final Cut screening regardless of length or personal funding sources.
2) We welcome fiction, documentary, commercial work, experimental, and animation.
3) As a student film festival, every film must be submitted by a current BYU student and feature a primarily student crew.
4) All film content will be evaluated in accordance to the BYU Department of Theatre and Media Arts Selection, Viewing, and Creating policy. You can access the TMA Viewing and Creation policy here.
5) Film content must follow the guidelines established in the Aims of a BYU Education and the BYU Honor Code and have cleared all rights to script, visual and audio content.
6) The film’s project leader can submit no more than 2 films for consideration
7) Initial submissions of all entries must be via a Vimeo link
1) Upload your video to Vimeo.
2) Fill out the film submission form below. If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online here
3) ALL SUBMISSIONS DUE BY MARCH 1st at MIDNIGHT.