Designed specifically for narrative fiction directors, TMA 419 employs feature film study and directorial exercises designed to develop a greater understanding of interpretation, analysis, conceptualization, point of view, screen grammar, the directing of performance, and the establishment of directorial point of view.
- TMA 241, 319 (We also strongly recommend TMA 123)
Deadline to Submit Materials
- Winter Semester: December 1 or once the course is full
- Fall Semester: April 15 or once the course is full
Faculty Review Process
- Performance in 319
- Review of 419 application
- The Department will deliver add codes to those accepted no later than the week prior to the first day of the semester.