BYU TMA Students, you’re invited to the annual Latter-day Saint Publishing and Media Association conference, held October 7–9, 2021 at the BYU Conference Center. The LDSPMA conference offers several keynote speakers, interactive sessions, and breakout sessions, including a track especially for those in Media and Entertainment.
Come listen to members of the Church in the film industry present on these topics:
• Envisioning the Center for Latter-day Saint Arts: How to Communicate through the Arts
• Pixar, Disney, DreamWorks, Blue Sky: Latter-day Saint Animators Tell Their Stories
• How to Tell Our Amazing Stories for the Big (and Little) Screen
• From Story Idea to Legendary Picture: Various Ways Award-Winning Movies Get Made
• Yo Gabba Gabba! Aquabats Super Show! 9 Years to Neptune: Making TV for Kids
• Mainstream Media from Surprising Places: Breakout Success from YouTube and Other Social Media Platforms
Check out the full line-up here!
The regular student price is $125, but if you register before June 30, you pay only $75!
Become a member of LDSPMA—it’s free!