The Younique Foundation – Lehi, UT
$75,000 – $82,500 a year
We inspire hope in women who were sexually abused as children or adolescents by providing healing services through retreats, survivor communities, and online resources.
We empower parents and caregivers to protect children from sexual abuse through education and online resources.
We make it safe to openly discuss sexual abuse through community dialogue and social awareness.
We are seeking a Mid-level Video Coordinator to assist in the following: 1) Assist with video production including equipment, lighting, and filming. 2) Assist with vendor management on collaborative projects. 3) Carry a project from brainstorming through post production including editing, audio, color and graphics.
- A bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Demo Reel
- Exceptional video editing in Adobe Premier
- Working knowledge of all aspects of film and video production
- Ability to manage deadlines and deliverables in a variety of formats
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Animation experience is a plus
- After Effects experience is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
- Corporate video experience is a plus
- Assist in all aspects of assigned media projects including shooting, editing, lighting, and concept support.
- Edit all in-house videos for multiple social media platforms.
- Work directly with Producer to ensure quality of deliverables.
- Assist with live social video production on platforms like Facebook Live.
- Make sure all video resources adhere to industry best practices.
- Brainstorm, create, and edit video content for all departments of The Foundation.
- Oversee the maintenance, upgrades and acquisition of all video production equipment.
- Order media as necessary and handle archival needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $82,500.00 /year
- Video Production: 3 years (Required)
- Adobe After Effects: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- One location