We would like to make available to a qualified undergraduate intern an opportunity to produce a podcast. Here are some of the details that describe the internship, its scope and purpose:
- Produce a weekly interview based 15 minute intended for an internal department audience.
- Total weekly time commitment: Interview prep, recording and editing, 5-8 hours.
- Equipment and workspace provided by Provo City in the CH 17 studio.
- The PD will assign a supervisor to serve as a mentor.
- Mentor will approve podcast content, arrange interviews, and evaluate work.
- Ch 17 team leader Brett Borgett will serve as technical advisor.
- Applicants with previous podcast experience and experience using Adobe Audition software preferred.
- Internship length is one semester.
- Internship is unpaid.
The Provo PD Command staff wants to communicate key vision/leadership items to sworn and non-sworn staff in an accessible way. We will help a Podcast Intern carry our message in a new format at Provo PD.
Apply at the Provo City Human Resources website. Here is link to the specific internship: https://www.provo.org/Home/Components/JobPosts/Job/58/638?selType=5
This is an open enrollment listing until it is filled.