Script Writers/Screen Writers – create ideas and bring stories to life in scripts for training videos. As a screenwriter, you will develop original ideas based off of the SyberSafe Product.
• Write compelling scripts and turn them into engaging videos optimized for SyberSafe’s platforms.
• Collaborate across teams to make content that is new, interesting and highly shareable.
• Work on multiple projects at once with the ability to project manage them yourself while never compromising the level of creativity.
• Write and edit high quality short-form videos in a wide range of styles for our clients including talent-focused shoots, graphic videos, etc.
• Generate exciting and informative creative concepts with the media team.
• Write and edit versions of videos specifically for each major platform we are on in line with each’s best practices.
• Experience writing and creating a short-form video for platforms.
• Strong organizational skills with experience working on multiple projects with quick turnarounds
• Skilled in crafting a dialogue-rich script
• Excellent writing skills and understanding of tone and style relevant for the beauty industry majored videos or contents script writing.
Full Time – $9.00 to $11.00/ hour DOE
Email resume to Pam McBride: email@example.com
Response deadline – March 1, 2019
Start date – 2nd or 3rd week of March
SyberSafe provides a simple, do-it-yourself online program designed to help companies assess data security risks, implement protection plans, create a breach/incident response program and provide ongoing continuing education for its employees.
480-779-4653, ext. 1206
Position location – 859 S. Yellowstone Hwy, Rexburg, ID 83440
40/hours – can be flexible with school schedules