Editors – responsible for reviewing compiled videos and add finishing details to create polished and professional looking content related to the SyberSafe product.
• Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
• Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
• Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
• Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
• Create rough and final cuts
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Previous work experience as a video editor
• Experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
• Knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
Full Time – $9.00 to $11.00/hour DOE
Email resume to Pam McBride: email@example.com
Deadline for response – March 1, 2019
Start date – 2nd or 3rd week of March
SyberSafe provides a simple, do-it-yourself online program designed to help companies assess data security risks, implement protection plans, create a breach/incident response program and provide ongoing continuing education for its employees.
480-779-4653, ext. 1206
Position located at 859 S. Yellowstone Hwy, Rexburg, ID 83440
40 hours/week– can be flexible with school schedules