The Video Editor will work in the Video Department in Marketing reporting to the Director of Video. Applicants must be able to edit video to a professional level, have an eye for detail, and be able to demonstrate exceptional ability via previous work. Must be organized, especially when it comes to file structure and logging footage. Must edit fast and work well under pressure managing multiple projects simultaneously. Have a passion for the Beauty and Fashion industry.
This position may require travel.
Candidates who don’t submit a reel will not be considered. Portfolio must showcase: Storytelling, Product Tutorials, Product Commercials, Animated Gif’s and other social videos. The portfolio will be heavily considered over experience and education.
- 2+ Years of Video Editing Experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere CC 2018
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Familiar with different codecs i.e. ProRes, H.264/5 Cineform, RED code
- Knowledge of cameras i.e RED, Canon C100, C300, Panasonic GH5s, Sony A7s, DJI Osmo, Inspire and Mavic Pro
- Has an excellent eye for composition
- Basic understanding of After Effects/ Photoshop/Illustrator
- Ability to troubleshoot and find solutions
- Other duties may be assigned
- Self-Starter and manager
- Graphic Design background
- College degree in a related field