ANIMATION & MOTION GRAPHIC INTERN
Position: Animation Intern (Unpaid)
Location: Remotely (Work-From-Home) – Yay!
Candidates: Open to all college student levels
Duration: Spring, Summer and/or Fall 2018
We’re looking for ambitious and creative SUPERHEROS to assist us with putting out more amazing content in 2018!
Our company is looking for several Animation / Motion Graphic Interns to provide administrative and editorial support for our engaging and ever-expanding social media platforms and community.
WHY HELP US? ASK YOURSELF:
- Do you need additional experiences to enhance your resume (for animation careers)?
- Do you need flexible scheduling with no rush deadlines (due to school, family or other obligations)?
- Do you want to work remotely from home?
- Do you want to enhance your chances to get a great career in this profession?
- Do you want to work with our celebrity-based projects and have your name written all over it?
- Do you want to be a part of the next social media account that can get at least 100k+ followers (organically)?
That’s a lot of yeses! So, help us so that we can help you!
POSSIBLE THEMES MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Superheroes | Beach / Surfers | Health & Wellness |Beauty & Fashion | Movie Theaters
- Open to all juniors and seniors (only students at these levels are allowed to intern and get internship credit) and working toward a degree/career field in in animations, visual design, special effects, graphic design and video games, multimedia and video production
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Cinema 4D, rotoscoping and (or a comparable software)
- Knowledge of Motion graphics experience, color correction software or techniques experience
- Knowledge of software development and animation workflows a plus
- Experience storyboarding, art direction, and reviewing the work of the design team
- Animate using Maya and/or Adobe Animate
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit ALL of the following:
- Cover letter
- List of completed relevant coursework (english, writing, research, public relations, marketing, etc).
- At least two recent writing samples (blog posts, social media posts, case studies, press releases, articles).
- At least two examples of social media accounts you have managed.
– Please include “Animation Intern 2018 – School Name – Full Name” in the email subject line.
– Email to: GeekRockTV.Interns@gmail.com