Position title: STUDENT PRODUCTION Assistant (part-time)
Requirements: The student production assistant acts as an assistant to the show producer, working on a variety of projects that relate to the production and the marketing of a high-profile radio show. The position requires flexibility and an eagerness to learn new skills, as the tasks will vary from day-today. The successful candidate will work well with the show’s producer, host, recording engineer and guest musicians. Special consideration will be given to candidates with a background in film production and video editing.
- Video editing.
- An eagerness to work in a creative and sometimes fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- An interest in music and film.
- Good interpersonal skills and public relations skills.
- A willingness to take direction.
- A self-starter.
- Assisting with LIVE music performance broadcasts.
- Assisting with show promotion via email, social media, and the website.
- Assisting with guest relations.
- Assisting with event planning.
- Doing research and writing show, marketing, and PR copy.
- Cataloging audio and show documents.
- Possibly filming portions of performances –this will be emphasized more if the student has a film background.
- Editing audio for broadcast.
- Other duties as assigned.
Contact: Please send a cover letter, a resume and Two writing samples to: email@example.com