FamilySearch is looking for Video Interns
FamilySearch is looking to participate in creating daily video content for internal employees and missionaries. We have opportunities to edit and shoot daily content.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for film and video, a desire to create communication in a corporate environment, and an interest in family history work. The ability to shoot video and edit is vitally important. The ability to communicate clearly through written and verbal channels is vital. Strong organization skills are required, including the ability to track program participation and progress.
The videos will be part of an ongoing, daily communication effort in the department called “FHDtv”.
- Enrolled in or graduated recently from a wellness-related program from an accredited university.
- Ability to shoot and edit video at a high level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Wellness experience preferred
- Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint, and Temple Worthy
This is an unpaid internship that will go for 3–6 months.
Intern can receive credit towards graduation for the internship.
Intern will be provided with a UTA TRAX/Frontrunner pass if in the SLC/Provo area if students wish to come to Temple Square. Internships can also be done mainly from campus if the student has access to a laptop computer and Adobe Premiere editing software.