Shift: 10-15 set shift hours each week, occasional evening and weekend work
Hourly Wage: $9.50-$13.50, depending on experience
Start Date: Flexible
Help meet the video needs for productions and events primarily within BYU’s College of Fine Arts and Communications (CFAC).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Documentation of classroom instruction, rehearsals, competitions, and public performances-these recordings will serve the purposes of course and program assessment, improvement of teaching and learning, rehearsals or performances, documentation of faculty work for use in Rank and Status applications, etc.
- Production of original video for use in live performances and other settings
- Documentation of college meetings, convocations, lectures, etc.
- Production of video materials for marketing and public relations needs
- Other video-related production needs as they relate to the performing arts
- Sound reinforcement for CFAC concerts, recitals, theatrical productions, meetings, lectures, and other live performances
- Media support for these same live performances, including projection design, media distribution, and content creation
- Substantial videography experience with knowledge of best film practices, lighting, composition, and equipment.
- Proven competency with Adobe Premier or similar editing software. Abilities in color correction and other video manipulation.
- Portfolio with examples of your best work.
Please send a resume and examples of your work to email@example.com