Inspiration can strike in an instant: from a single image — a glance out the window or a double take on a place. It’s right there in an otherworldly landscape, a lonely gas station or twilight on a suburban street. Our job is to inspire filmmakers to bring their production to Utah and we’re asking for your help. Do your photos tell a story?
Submit your best shots of your favorite Utah spot and the best will be used to inspire the next wave of filmmakers at the 2018 Sundance Film Festival.
Utah is a big state, and while we’ve traveled a lot of it, we’re guessing there are undiscovered locations ready to tell great stories.
Contest is open for entries November 1st – 30th.
Winners will be announced on December 28, 2017
The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- An Adobe Creative Cloud subscription for a year
- Stand alone exhibit at the official UFC Sundance venue
- $100 rental gift certificate from Pictureline Inc.
- An official 2018 Sundance Credential and two film tickets
- VIP bag and official UFC gear
Honorable Mentions will receive:
- Photo exhibition at the UFC Sundance venue
- UFC Gear and various prizes
Visit: https://film.utah.gov/photocontest-18 for more information and how to enter.