M83 Media needs motion graphics designer that’s willing to commit to at least 20 hours/week. 40 hours would be ideal, but we can work up to that. You can start working remotely from anywhere, but eventually the goal would be to have you in the office in San Diego some time in the future. We work on a variety of projects, but most of our work consists of explainer videos for brands. Illustration experience a plus.
– Create motion graphics projects ranging in production value from editing templates up to frame-by-frame animation of original illustrations.
– Stay in close communication with producer(s) to execute projects based on clients’ needs and art direction.
– Stay cool and have a fun summer
• Intermediate to advanced After Effects
• Basic Premiere Pro
• Cinema 4D a plus, but not required
An online portfolio demonstrating proficiency in motion design
Starting at $20-$25/hour depending on experience
If you are interested, send resumes and reels to: firstname.lastname@example.org