The Motion Graphic Designer will work closely with the Video Department in Marketing, to create illustrations, typography and animations for instructional, educational and marketing materials. Some Video Production and post-production work will be part of the job.
The ideal candidate must have a strong background in animation design and needs to be highly creative with the ability to bring complex concepts to life in a comprehensive and intuitive approach.
This position may require travel.
- Lead the production of animation projects from conception to completion.
- Develop high-quality animations that can be compatible through different distribution channels such as website, iPads, & mobile applications.
- Assist Marketing with graphic illustrations and animations for marketing.
- Assist in Video production and editing.
Portfolio Requirements: Examples of products packaging, typography and diverse range of styles and techniques. Depict the successful execution and understanding of story boarding, modeling, rigging, lighting, animation, color theory and design. The portfolio will be heavily considered over experience and education.
- BA degree in Animation with 3-5 years of experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with 3D design and 3D animation.
- Advanced level of knowledge and experience of Adobe CC specifically.
- Advanced level of knowledge and experience of 3D animation tools such as Maya, Modo, 3D Studio Max or Cinema 4D.
- Advanced level of knowledge and experience in typography.
- Be extremely detailed-oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage projects effectively.